بانر

ازاى تعمل ال C.V طريقة عمل السى فى C.V

ازاى تعمل ال C.V الخاص بك 
Contact Details:
Full Name:
Address:
Telephone:
Mobile:
...E-mail:


Objective:

I am a committed and hard working individual who enjoys a challenge. In addition to strong communication skills, I am able to work effectively in a team. I can also demonstrate advanced problem-solving skills and thrive under pressure. My drive and ambition ensure I am a valuable addition to any company.


Qualifications:

2011: B.A. Faculty of ( --- ), Department of English, Ain Shams University. 2007: Secondary school certificate from (----- ) with a general grade (e.g. 91% )

Courses Obtained:

date of course + course

Training:

date of training + training
Computer Skills:
(e.g. : In july --- -- I completed ICDL course ....... etc. )


Languages:

Arabic (Mother tongue) English (Excellent) German (Fair) French (fair)

Hobbies:

Drawing and painting. Photography.

Personal Activities:

Helping ------ etc. --------Voluntarily teaching ------ do not forget to provide your C.V. with your recent personal photo